Foundation Repair Lakeland
Foundation Repair Lakeland is a word no homeowner or business owner wants to hear and for good reason. There is no such thing as a easy or cheep Foundation Repair Project. The number #1 cause of Foundation failure is directly related to water. If you have water around your structure, draining past your foundation or negative grade that directs water towards your foundation, than one thing is for sure. If not properly corrected you will need a Foundation Repair Contractor in the future and considering I own the top Foundation Repair & Engineering Company in Florida (Foundation Masters, LLC).
Most Foundation Repairs in Lakeland, FL and Florida are a direct result of poor drainage and/or poor construction witch allows water to accumulate around your foundation. That’s why Foundation Waterproofing and Drainage is key to long term performance of your foundation. Foundation Masters, LLC has the best piering system and these piering systems can detect voids in the ground as the piers are being installed. These piers can also be Pressure Grout Pumped at time of installation or ten years down the road, saving tens of thousands to homeowners. The link to this story in Tampa (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/21/massive-sinkhole-threatens-homes-in-florida/) is a perfect example of the benefit of our piering system capabilities. This house could have been saved and that would have saved the home owner thousands of dollars. Foundation Masters, LLC is a Civil Engineering Company with Civil Engineer, Ken Sands P.E. as our Chief Lead Engineer.
Foundation Repair Lakeland Florida
The best thing to do to avoid any Foundation Problems is to pay attention to the warning signs that lead to very costly foundation repair projects. I’m going to talk about some of these warning signs but if you feel like there might be an issue then call our office and ask all the questions you want or schedule your free inspection.
Look for signs of foundation failure on the interior, exterior and around your home:
Interior of your House
- Hard to open doors/windows
- Floor cracks, drywall, wall and ceiling cracks
- Uneven floors, sloping floors
- Misaligned doors and windows
- Torn or wrinkled wallpaper
- base board or crown molding pulling away
- Leaning or bowing walls
- Water leaks, discolored spots
- Efflorescence – Deposits on tile and Concrete
- Discoloring spots on floor or cupping
- Musty odder or mold growing, high humidity
Exterior and around your House
- Cracks & gaps around doors and windows
- Tilting or leaning chimney
- Foundation, brick, masonry, or garage column cracks
- Separation from doors or windows
- Foundation settlement
- Crumbling, flaking, chipping or spauling foundations
- Mold growth around the bottom of foundation wall
- Standing water, flowing water during heavy rain periods
- Negative grade directing water to your foundation
If you see any of these issues in or around your home, it could indicate that your foundation is in the early or late stages of distress or has settled or moved. The longer you wait, the worse these issues will become. Call Foundation Waterproofing 101 today for a FREE inspection.
Foundation Contractor Lakeland Florida
Foundation Waterproofing 101 is certified expert in Foundation Waterproofing, Drainage Solution’s and Water Hydraulics Engineering by The Foundation Repair Network.