Foundation Waterproofing Warranty Transfer
To keep the warranty valid, it must be transferred within 30 days of deed transfer according to the county’s CAD public record.
If a warranty is not properly transferred, it will expire and become non-transferable. Expired warranties will NOT be honored.
Transfer of warranty costs $400 and requires the homebuyer to complete the warranty transfer application. This application is to be completed at the time of sale and mailed to Foundation Waterproofing 101, LLC main office (350 Pinellas Bay Way S #1 St Pete, Fl. 33715) including a check for the transfer fee.
The warranty transfer fee is $400.00.
- No transfer fee is required if property is sold within 60 days of project completion.
- The warranty transfer application is STILL required with all warranty transfers and must be completed within 30 days of Deed Transfer according to the County’s CAD Public Record.
The warranty transfer fee is due at the time the warranty application is submitted.
Foundation Waterproofing Warranty
To successfully transfer the warranty:
- Please download the warranty transfer application (PDF) or contact our office for a copy of the warranty transfer application.
- Complete and sign the application
- Submit application by mail (within 30 days of deed transfer) to the main office including transfer fee amount ($400).
If a warranty is not properly transferred, it will expire and become non-transferable.
If the warranty is transferred properly, Foundation Waterproofing 101, LLC agrees to issue to the new homebuyer the Foundation Waterproofing/Repair and Drainage Plans Warranty. In exchange for Foundation Waterproofing 101, LLC issuing the Foundation Waterproofing/Repair Warranty to the new homebuyer, the new homebuyer agrees to be bound by all terms and conditions of the original Foundation Waterproofing/Repair Warranty terms and contract.